Journey's end
Well, I have completed yet another move in the Army. I successfully traveled across the most of the country. I must say that I enjoy traveling alone. There is jsut something about the anonimity that is enjoyable. No one knows who you are, where you are going or even really cares. You check in to a motel and leave when you want too. You do not have to answer to anyone.
The best part is that it gives you lots of time to think. In oru crazy event filled lives we seldom get such oppurtunities to be alone with ourselves. Driving across country you only have yourself. Of course, most of the time I was thinking about conversing with people that were not there. Most of all my mind could wander to its delight. Just as long as my eyes stayed open.
Kansas took too long. Missouri too short. The mountains dissappeared too quickly. I already miss them.
Funny thing about Colorado is that it felt more like home than anywhere I have been yet. Maybe I will find my way back ther, but right now who knows.
The best part is that it gives you lots of time to think. In oru crazy event filled lives we seldom get such oppurtunities to be alone with ourselves. Driving across country you only have yourself. Of course, most of the time I was thinking about conversing with people that were not there. Most of all my mind could wander to its delight. Just as long as my eyes stayed open.
Kansas took too long. Missouri too short. The mountains dissappeared too quickly. I already miss them.
Funny thing about Colorado is that it felt more like home than anywhere I have been yet. Maybe I will find my way back ther, but right now who knows.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home